Website Pacific Coastal Airlines
- This position is based out of the Pacific Coastal Airlines head office in the South Terminal building at the Vancouver International Airport in Richmond. Reporting to the Director, Crew and Operations Planning, the Crew Scheduler is responsible for the daily maintaining of our flight crew schedule.
- Must be effective in oral and written communications, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong computer processing skills.
- Must be able to work well with
- Good knowledge of CARS as it pertains to Crew Scheduling and current Company Pilot Employment Practices Manual (EPM) are considered an asset.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years Airlines experience – previous crew scheduling experience would be preferred.
Company: Pacific Coastal Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A